EEA permit question

Old Apr 6th 2013, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA permit question

Originally Posted by formula
Originally Posted by roaringmouse
Where is your source for the extra 7½ million people that are apparently avoiding the census? That's now the third time of asking on this thread.
I'll look next week and come back early to mid next week.
It's been 6 months now, I'm still interested in seeing the source of this information about 7½ million people (in England only) that avoided the last census.
Old Apr 6th 2013, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by roaringmouse
It's been 6 months now, I'm still interested in seeing the source of this information about 7½ million people (in England only) that avoided the last census.
Just think how many free courses you could have been on in that 6 months to be able to improve your employment chances.

Do you honestly think those who avoid the census and other government figures, register? Do you watch how easy it is for UKBA to pick up illegals on the streets and how many illegals the police pick up from motoring offences of by rolling up with an unmarked van and ask who wants work for cash. The removal of the 14 year illigal route and never been caught route, to stay in the UK, hasn't put them off.

But as this ties in with the other thread we have just been on, isn't it interesting how those without access to welfare, find work to support themselves and their families even when they don't have a visa. Yet some parents with immediate access to welfare, always find some excuse (no work in my area; government's fault; no recent experience etc) as to why they expect to languish on welfare with their family.

Two sides of the same coin is what Cameron called the able bodied long term claimants and immigration. The jobs are there for immigrants because the lazy able bodied prefer to languish on welfare. Hence all the recent welfare changes and greater powers now for long sanction for claimants who don't do as they are told. The government gained a lot of support for these changes.

Last edited by formula; Apr 6th 2013 at 8:15 pm.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute

Do you honestly think those who avoid the census and other government figures, register?
But you said you had the source for your claim 6 months ago, and was going to provide it the following week. Are you now saying you don't have a source for your claim? Don't worry, I won't think any less of you if you admit that now.
Just think how many free courses you could have been on in that 6 months to be able to improve your employment chances.
As you seem concerned about me doing some free courses, are you able to point me in the direction of these free courses for those working?