EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED!!

Old Jul 24th 2018, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

rohan007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED!!

Hello guys,
I am new to this forum. I recently applied for EEA family permit from Nepal as my mother is Portugese citizen residing in UK since last one year. I submitted my passport and got documents ( Birth certificate and Relationship certificate) scanned at the VFS office. My mother sent her original documents(her passport and other original documents) directly to Sheffield. After 12 working days, my visa application got refused as they didn't receive any evidence that my mother is a Portugese citizen.
Now, I am thinking of reapplying. Can someone here guide me in this situation? A VFS employee told me that I have to get my mother's document scanned, which is not possible as she lives in UK and I live in Nepal. Do anyone over here have any idea? ( PS:I am 18 years old)

PLEASE HELP!!!
Old Jul 24th 2018, 2:01 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED!!

Good morning and welcome to BE

Unfortunately, this is the Welcome Inn and not the area where your questions will be answered.

I am asking that your post be redirected to the proper forum so that you might obtain advice on how to proceed. I believe that forum would be the Moving Back To The UK forum's UK immigration and citizenship sub-forum.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/