UKVI

Old Jul 10th 2018, 7:31 pm
UK spouse visa

movingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nice
Default UKVI

Hi

What would happen if i were to pay to email the UKVI email service when my application is under the escalation period of 30 business days for my priority application (i'm at 19 days)

Wondering if i can get a sniff of some information from them, i'm waiting for the visa and the flights home are going up daily but i can't book yet. Complete waste of money? has anyone tried?

Thanks
Old Jul 10th 2018, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Katy78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UKVI

A complete waste of money!
Old Jul 10th 2018, 10:02 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

What are they likely to say? "Your application is under consideration". That's all they can say until a decision is made. Once a decision is made then you'll be informed. Until then it's a waiting game.
Old Jul 17th 2018, 2:27 pm
UK spouse visa

movingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nice

Yes a waste of money! I had to call - the waiting is driving me crazy - needless to say i was informed its in progress and to call back in 6 days (30 B.D bio-metrics) - sigh
Old Jul 24th 2018, 2:10 pm
UK spouse visa

Originally Posted by movingtolakes
Yes a waste of money! I had to call - the waiting is driving me crazy - needless to say i was informed its in progress and to call back in 6 days (30 B.D bio-metrics) - sigh
The lady on the phone told me to call back on the 26th, i had bio-metrics on the 13th - by my calculation i can call back tomorrow (25th) thast should be 30 working days, or perhaps it has to be OVER 30 working days? From the forum i have noted many people called UKVI on day 30 im going to wake up at 3 am tomorrow and call them so it's 9am UK time
Old Jul 24th 2018, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Katy78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Call when they told you to call or you are just wasting yet more money.

What do you expect the outcome of a call to be anyway?
Old Jul 24th 2018, 3:19 pm
UK spouse visa

Originally Posted by Katy78
Call when they told you to call or you are just wasting yet more money.

What do you expect the outcome of a call to be anyway?
Ok yes agree - Not expecting anything other than to escalate my application