Documents for spouse visa

Old Mar 10th 2018, 8:38 am
Just Joined

markgrant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Documents for spouse visa

I am putting in my spouse visa application for my wife , I had miss placed a few of my original payslip show I had printed the missing one myself from my online banking and I brought to the bank to get them certified but they only stamped them and they never sign the copies, so I wanted to find out if they would still be accepted with just a stamp

And also a few of my payslips was missing in the post so I never had so I got my company to send me out some replacement for the ones that where miss and they did but it was not like the official originall 1 it looks the same but the difference was that it was just printed on a a4 paper instead of the normal looking wage slips paper this was sent directly from HR will I need to also get that stamp n signed

Thanks for the help in advance
Old Mar 11th 2018, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

angie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents for spouse visa

Originally Posted by markgrant
I am putting in my spouse visa application for my wife , I had miss placed a few of my original payslip show I had printed the missing one myself from my online banking and I brought to the bank to get them certified but they only stamped them and they never sign the copies, so I wanted to find out if they would still be accepted with just a stamp

And also a few of my payslips was missing in the post so I never had so I got my company to send me out some replacement for the ones that where miss and they did but it was not like the official originall 1 it looks the same but the difference was that it was just printed on a a4 paper instead of the normal looking wage slips paper this was sent directly from HR will I need to also get that stamp n signed

Thanks for the help in advance
Original payslips are very important. I would definitely get signed letters from HR about the copies' authenticity as well as stamped and signed.
The other important thing is the amount paid must show up in your bank statements regularly.