Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Old Sep 19th 2018, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

imrran2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Contact your local MP
Old Sep 19th 2018, 2:43 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shoaib28
Hey guys it bein 13months and 3weeks since the application was made from Bangladesh. Hmpo keep saying "examination process"
no request for documents, no interview date just the same standard reply.

Is the any steps we can take against passport office to find out what's going on with the application?
No.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Shoaib28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imrran2002
Contact your local MP
Hey as he is in Bangladesh he won't be able to use a local UK MP. We are just in shock as to what is going on with the application after so long.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
No.
what is that we can do then? If we email it's the same reply.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 3:11 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

what is that we can do then? If we email it's the same reply.
As you’ve been told repeatedly you just need to wait.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

As you’ve been told repeatedly you just need to wait.
brv you need to relex with your reply ok. We are waiting for over a year now. Just wanted some advice that's all. Relex yourself and don't reply to me again if u don't want.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 3:31 pm

brv you need to relex with your reply ok. We are waiting for over a year now. Just wanted some advice that's all. Relex yourself and don't reply to me again if u don't want.
You’ve been told the same thing by multiple posters since February. Unsurprisingly the answer remains the same, the wait will be twelve months or more. I’m not sure why it now comes as a ‘shock’ to you. We’ve all been very patient with you, now it’s your turn to be patient.

Last edited by BritInParis; Sep 19th 2018 at 3:33 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

You’ve been told the same thing by multiple posters since February. Unsurprisingly the answer remains the same, the wait will be twelve months or more. I’m not sure why it now comes as a ‘shock’ to you.
your same reply is a shock to me.
don't you find it strang a passport application is taking so long.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 3:39 pm

your same reply is a shock to me.
don't you find it strang a passport application is taking so long.
No, I don’t, that’s why I told you to expect a long wait seven months ago. Your cousin’s circumstances are almost the most high risk as they could be.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

No, I don’t, that’s why I told you to expect a long wait seven months ago. Your cousin’s circumstances are almost the most high risk as they could be.
look if you don't want me to message on hear anymore please just say so.
I only message just to share my experience that's all.I'm not after any legal advice from you or your mates.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 3:51 pm

I only message just to share my experience that's all.I'm not after any legal advice from you or your mates.
You can post as much as you want but asking the same question repeatedly and expecting a different answer is waste of everyone’s time, yours included.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

You can post as much as you want but asking the same question repeatedly and expecting a different answer is waste of everyone’s time, yours included.
look I'm sorry if I have made you and your mates upset with my experience.
You try waiting for almost 14months and see what happens mentally.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 4:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

look I'm sorry if I have made you and your mates upset with my experience.
You try waiting for almost 14months and see what happens mentally.
That is no reason for you to be rude to people who give up their free time to give unpaid advice/information. FYI our members do not give legal advice. If that’s what you are looking for you will have to pay a solicitor.
Old Sep 19th 2018, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone with my post.
Old Sep 27th 2018, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

mido30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys

I applied for my first child's British passport from kuwait three weeks ago.i have sent my, and my wife's original passports and also my child's other passport, as he is a dual national, as supporting documents and now the passport office is asking for further documents.
my question is, I need those passports that I have sent as soon as possible as we travel a lot. When will they return them?
or do I need to contact the passport office to ask for the passports to be sent back and will that affect the application?
thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.