Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Old Jul 9th 2018, 1:40 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Originally Posted by Shoaib28
last week hmpo said passport office will be in touch within 3days, no one did. Then they said they have made a inquiry regarding application, and this week they said it's in examination process?
any idea what's going?
The same as always. There’s really no point in continually asking the same question as you’ll always get the same response. At the risk of repeating myself it’s going to take at least twelve months. Any sooner will be a bonus.
Old Jul 9th 2018, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Shoaib28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
The same as always. There’s really no point in continually asking the same question as you’ll always get the same response. At the risk of repeating myself it’s going to take at least twelve months. Any sooner will be a bonus.
thank your great advice.
sorry just abit woried that's all.
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hey guys.
It's over 12months since we made the application from Bangladesh. Since the application was submitted, yet to get any update no interview date just the same response ' examination process'.
starting to get very worried as to what is going on.

I have posted on hear many times, I'm sorry if anyone gets upset readin this post again.
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 7:30 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys.
It's over 12months since we made the application from Bangladesh. Since the application was submitted, yet to get any update no interview date just the same response ' examination process'.

I have posted on hear many times, I'm sorry if anyone gets upset readin this post again.
Sorry to sound like a broken record but it’s going to be at least twelve months. Your cousin will just have to wait.
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 8:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys.

Nobody will get upset, but I'm wondering if maybe something is getting lost in translation? Not sure if English is your first language, but 'at least' means 'at the minimum' i.e. likely to be longer than. So you may well have a heck of a long wait yet! Patience is a virtue, as my mother would say.
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Nobody will get upset, but I'm wondering if maybe something is getting lost in translation? Not sure if English is your first language, but 'at least' means 'at the minimum' i.e. likely to be longer than. So you may well have a heck of a long wait yet! Patience is a virtue, as my mother would say.
English is fine mate.
yes I know 'at least' means a eternity.

thank you for your advice anyway.
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Bastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really nice

Is Nigeria also a group 3 high risk country ?
will i also have to wait a minimum of 12months?
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by Bastron
Is Nigeria also a group 3 high risk country ?
will i also have to wait a minimum of 12months?
Yes, Nigeria is also Group 3. It may not be as long as twelve months but you shouldn’t expect it any sooner either.
Old Aug 8th 2018, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

imrran2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Once a passport is been printed and dispatched how much time it take to be delivered to Pakistan Visa office?

HMPO is unable to give the date of overseas delivery to VAF pakistan

Application processing was quite quick but its stuck in delivery

First passport

I applied in start of June and it was printed by end of July. now waiting for passport to be delivered.

Any one who applied from pakistan and waiting?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 9th 2018 at 2:47 pm. Reason: It's now beginning to look like you're only posting to access the PM system, which really isn't on. Pls don't make pointless posts for that reason.
Old Aug 9th 2018, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Bastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really nice

Originally Posted by imrran2002
Application processing was quite quick but its stuck in delivery
how long did the processing take?
first passort or renewal?
Old Aug 9th 2018, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

First passport

I applied in start of June and it was printed by end of July. now waiting for passport to be delivered.
wow that’s fast
i was thinking it would take six months like their website says
Old Aug 9th 2018, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bastron

wow that’s fast
i was thinking it would take six months like their website says
Any one who applied from pakistan and waiting?
That was very quick.
What docmounts did you send with the application?
did you have to do a interview?
Was the application for a child or adult?
Old Aug 9th 2018, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

it was child first passport. the process was quick but i dont know when its going to be delivered.

Applied on 11 june
further documents requested 19 june
Further documents submitted 27june
interview email 29 June
interview 5 july
passport printed 31 july
now waiting for passport
Old Aug 17th 2018, 7:12 am
Just Joined

final upate

t was child first passport.
Applied on 11 june
further documents requested 19 june
Further documents submitted 27june
interview email 29 June
interview 5 july
passport printed 31 july
email for collectiion of passport 10 august
passport collected 13 august

all over in two months

best of luck to you all and thanks for your help
Old Aug 18th 2018, 6:02 am
Just Joined

Noor707 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys , please help.
I am sending off my sons’s first British passport application. I have applied online and now I got a counter signatory signed the form . I live in uae and I am a British national , I am stuck on sending documents. I need to know should I send all the originals documents (mine and my wife’s passport , eimirtaes ID cards etc) with the counter signatory form ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.