Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Old Oct 25th 2016, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

nagamurali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Hi

On application section 5 ... whta is Certificate of registration or naturalisation..i have a naturalisation i didnt understand about registration ...

is this Uk Foreign birth registration
Old Oct 25th 2016, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

Zhaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nus
We are also waiting for a first british passport for baby born in pakistan. It has been six months now. Interview has been four weeks ago HMPO is called at least twice a week same reply going under security checks!!!
Hello Nus, have your herd anything yet? It took me also 7 months after I had my DNA test done, they sent me a email last week saying we are ready to issue the passports, but I don't no when they will send it to me
Old Oct 25th 2016, 10:44 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nagamurali
Hi

On application section 5 ... whta is Certificate of registration or naturalisation..i have a naturalisation i didnt understand about registration ...

is this Uk Foreign birth registration
If you naturalised as a British citizen then you would have been given a Certificate of naturalisation as a British citizen. If you registered as a British citizen then you would have been given a Certificate of registration as a British citizen. Both these processes confer British citizenship in persons who did not previously hold British citizenship.

Consular birth registration is for British citizens born outside the UK who wish to have a record of their birth and British citizenship recorded with the UK government. You need to have been born a British citizen in order to be eligible.
Old Oct 28th 2016, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

ces mendoza is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello anyone can help us please. My i give birth to philippines and we apply our baby firat british passport last may 2016 untill now there is no updated. We call evwry week and still they said still in examination but its almost 6 months still no up date.. baby conception here in uk but accidentally give births in the phillippines me and my husband both british. Any help how we can contact in Bangkok or are we alloud to contact them. Please help us thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

mummykochi is an unknown quantity at this point

Update childs first passport

This is for my second child. First childs passport recieved in jan.

Application submitted 2nd Aug 2016 in Cochin South India

Baby age: 2 months

Application submitted with copies of:
Every page mothers uk passport
Mothers indian residency permit
Mothers long uk birth cert
Fathers indian passport photo page (passport in an embassy at the time)
3 pregnancy scans
Hospital discharge notes of mother and baby
Hospital bill for delivery
15-20 photographs of mother, father and brother with baby
Childs govt. Birth cert

Cover letter explaining hospital birth cert not given this time, and why husbands passport was unavailable.

Sent from the uk
Maternal grandparent original marriage certificate and both birth certificates. Sent via special delivery including a return address special delivery envelope.

Additional docs requested 10th aug:
Copy of mothers new residency permit(as it was due to expire)
Copy of every page of fathers indian passport.

Sent on 25th september.

Passport printed Nov 1st.

Just waiting for it to arrive now.

No interview this time either. First sons application, had an interview apprpx 2 weeks before passport was printed.
Old Nov 6th 2016, 10:18 am
Just Joined

Knight007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Good to hear it. Let us know how you get on.
Hi BritInParis, sorry for yet another disturbance. After the interview they asked me a couple of additional questions, which I did reply and now I've received an email stating that they are reviewing my son's passport application, please if you don't mind what that means? Many thanks for your time
Old Nov 6th 2016, 11:46 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Knight007
Hi BritInParis, sorry for yet another disturbance. After the interview they asked me a couple of additional questions, which I did reply and now I've received an email stating that they are reviewing my son's passport application, please if you don't mind what that means? Many thanks for your time
Hopefully that means that your child's passport will be issued shortly but I cannot say for sure.
Old Nov 6th 2016, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Wht thy asked in interview.
Originally Posted by Knight007
Old Nov 7th 2016, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Hopefully that means that your child's passport will be issued shortly but I cannot say for sure.
Many thanks and let wait and see. I'll let you know the outcome
Old Nov 7th 2016, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by nagamurali
Wht thy asked in interview.
Hi Nagamurali, basically it is about yourself and your partner in first place to find out if you are really the biological parents of the child as there have been many cases of fraud in the past that's what I was told. So everything about yourself like: date of birth, address, full name, parents, work, how did you meet your partner, how many other kids you have, things that only you will know so that any fraudester will never know, they'll dig in your past if they want to. Good luck
Old Nov 8th 2016, 10:54 am
Just Joined

Let hope as yesterday I received an email saying that " the overseas checks are done and the details are sent to Liverpool and the next contact will be from them" so this may signal that the passport will soon be on the way as the uk checks were completed 3 months ago only the overseas ones were delaying.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

ces mendoza is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
My daughter still in the philippines we apply her first new british passport here in london we send direct to liverpool. We submitted may and we completed all documenr july. We call them every week and they always say still in examination. How long will it takes before they finish from examination. Me and my husband are british me as a filipino british and my husband is english. Please help us how long will it takes before they give us update. Thank you for help
Old Nov 9th 2016, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ambrin
Hi any idea on how to track the passport delivery?
Hello ambrin,

Just wanted to no how did u track your passports, it only lets u track it while it's in the uk, how do u track it while it's gone to Pakistan Islamabad
Old Nov 10th 2016, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Adeel1412000
I will definitely call them. Mine was Gerry's Islamabad also. Did you get this last email about the passport issued and sent to Islamabad or your mp told you about this?
Hello
I wanted to ask how long did U wait after the passport was dispatched?
Old Nov 22nd 2016, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

hi
BritInParis

today i got mail from liverpool saying need mothers birth certificate ..but in india who ever they born before 1989 they dont dont have birth certificates ..for tht alreday i was submitted educational certificates and passport as well still they asking wht to do ..

thankyou

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.