Consent section - Online Application

Old Jun 1st 2018, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

fiend is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Consent section - Online Application

Just working my way through the online application for a spouse visa. I currently completing the consent form section.

I am being asked this question (I have attached a screenshot):

"Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?" YES/NO
Does the question mean someone other than myself and my husband i.e. a house mate? or does my husband count as "other people"?
We will be using utility bills in joint name (myself and my husband).

Last edited by fiend; Jun 1st 2018 at 3:32 pm.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 3:30 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Consent section - Online Application

It’s everyone who is not the applicant. That means your husband if he is your sponsor.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Another question from the same section:

"Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?"
What do they mean by 'financial support'? My husband is providing his financial information as the sponsor, but he isn't providing me with finacial support.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
It’s everyone who is not the applicant. That means your husband if he is your sponsor.
Thank you! That is what we had thought, but wanted to double check.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 5:01 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fiend
Another question from the same section:

What do they mean by 'financial support'? My husband is providing his financial information as the sponsor, but he isn't providing me with finacial support.
Just tick yes to all of them.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Just tick yes to all of them.
will do, thank you.