completing Main VAF4A again

Old Jul 6th 2015, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default completing Main VAF4A again

while re-reading the Appendix 2 I note it says you must submit the main personal details form as well but I did this one online and printed it off as they said to go with my application and signed it. Do I also need to do a hand written one?
Old Jul 6th 2015, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: completing Main VAF4A again

I am getting confused and now not sure if I have to also submit a hand written application together with the one I did online and printed off and signed?
Old Jul 6th 2015, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

LBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really nice
Default Re: completing Main VAF4A again

We submitted both the printed online and hand written version to be on the safe side. Good luck!
Old Jul 6th 2015, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: completing Main VAF4A again

Have just re-read my instructions that came online when I filled it in and they simply say to print off my application and together with my filled in Appendix 2 Financials plus supporting documents to take it to my appointment in Vancouver. That is what I will do! Everything is now neatly partitioned into sections in a folder with copies in another folder! I am a stressing person when it comes to visas as I have always had to get them!