Combining different sources of income

Old Aug 2nd 2020, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

smaria is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Combining different sources of income

Hello everyone! I Have asked a similar question, but my circumstances have changed a little.

I am a uk citizen employed at my dad's limited company (which is in uk) (by reading through the immigration pdf I think its a specified limited company) on a salary around£9500 per year. I get dividends every year in total of £5000.
At the moment I am living in another country with my boyfriend of 10 years who is not a uk citizen. I have recently started a job at an international company with a monthly salary of £450 (5400£ per year). Can all of this sources of income be combined? (my uk salary, dividends and my overseas salary)
Also after 6 months at this company I am planning to transfer to their uk department. (will it count as the same employer?)

We want to apply for an unmarried partner visa, but after some time, maybe in a year, get married in uk, will he need to apply for a spouse visa?

Sorry for so many questions!
Thanks in advance)
Maria
Old Aug 2nd 2020, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Combining different sources of income

No.... you cannot combine these two incomes (neither of them fulfill the criteria for either Cat A or B .)

What you can do is to transfer back to the UK, work for 6 months in this second job and then add this income to the income from your first job.
(an easier option would be for Dad to up your pay and/or dividends so you are earning 18,600 GBP per annum)

As your first job is in a specified limited company you can only apply under Cat F or G and must supply all company documentation.

Yes, once you marry you apply for a spouse visa.

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; Aug 2nd 2020 at 8:55 pm.