Cash Savings Evidence?

Old Jun 8th 2014, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Biglittleben is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cash Savings Evidence?

Hey Guys,

A quick question. Has anyone here apllied or going to apply using the Cash Savings method?

I am curious as how they require you to show your savings sources. I have been living in china for many years legally on work visas, and been sending my savings back to the UK as i have been planning on heading back at some point in the future.

Currently i have savings in the UK and in China, but I do not have pay slips covering the last 7 years..

Does anyone know what someone would need to hand in, or do i only need to show bank statements (stamped or on official headed paper) and a letter of declaration from me?

Thanks for any replies

BLB
Old Jun 9th 2014, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

ncoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nice
Default Re: Cash Savings Evidence?

Hi ,
I wrote a letter explaining how I had saved the money. And included the last three pay checks as evidence of my earnings / savings potential. Suggest you do the same.
Cheers
Nigel
Old Jun 10th 2014, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cash Savings Evidence?

We just wrote a declaration that the savings came from salary. We did not even include any documentation but did state my husband's occupation. Our savings had been accrued several years ago so we had no bank statements from that time to submit. I think their main concern is that no one has lent you the money. If it is a gift, you have to prove that.