Cash saving route

Old Sep 18th 2019, 12:40 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cash saving route

Originally Posted by Mfamily
​​​​​​There is A question on appendix 2 form

,,What is the total cash savings you/your sponsor hold? ,,

Should we write in the answer of this question our present savings or or the savings which was before 6 month because before 6 month our savings was 62600 and now at this time amount of savings increased from 65000 what to write on that question thanks for your replies
You use the lowest figure during the last six months.
Old Sep 18th 2019, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You use the lowest figure during the last six months.
There is another question i want to ask
On the form there is a question
,, Detail the name address and relationship of any third party who is source of all or part of the funds,,
as I'm applying through cash saving route and 62500 savings are in ours joint account from the last 7 month. And some amount came from my brother's gift and some from my father's gift should we write in the answer of this question their names? Thanks
Old Sep 18th 2019, 7:29 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

There is another question i want to ask
On the form there is a question
,, Detail the name address and relationship of any third party who is source of all or part of the funds,,
as I'm applying through cash saving route and 62500 savings are in ours joint account from the last 7 month. And some amount came from my brother's gift and some from my father's gift should we write in the answer of this question their names? Thanks
Yes. You may also wish to include signed letters from your father and brother stating that the money is a gift with no expectations of repayment together with copies of their passports.
Old Sep 19th 2019, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

Yes. You may also wish to include signed letters from your father and brother stating that the money is a gift with no expectations of repayment together with copies of their passports.
Their statments also with their gift letter or not?
Old Sep 19th 2019, 10:39 am

Their statments also with their gift letter or not?
Bank statements? I suppose you could provide the statements showing the money being transferred to your account.
Old Sep 20th 2019, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Bank statements? I suppose you could provide the statements showing the money being transferred to your account.
what about other amount evidence like,
small cash gifts on wedding and on other occasion
Rental income
Job income (teaching) tuition in Pakistan
Bank profit income
As our marriage took place before 5 year
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 10:20 pm

what about other amount evidence like,
small cash gifts on wedding and on other occasion
Rental income
Job income (teaching) tuition in Pakistan
Bank profit income
As our marriage took place before 5 year
You can provide all this if you like but it’s not required.