Cash saving evidence

Old Sep 17th 2019, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Mfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cash saving evidence

We have savings in our joint account in Pakistan and we are going to apply through cash savings route what evidence should we need for that savings. Some of that saving amount my brother gifted me and some of my father gifted me and some of from my previous accounts i sent them into our joint account and some of amount came from bank profit and some of savings from my rental income. What evidence should wewe give to them in documents thanks
Old Sep 17th 2019, 12:37 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cash saving evidence

You should mention the sources of your savings but don’t need to provide evidence.
Old Sep 17th 2019, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You should mention the sources of your savings but don’t need to provide evidence.
But some people saying they'll refuse your application if you don't give them evidence about origin of your savings
Or is it new rule which about you are talking
Old Sep 18th 2019, 12:38 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mfamily
But some people saying they'll refuse your application if you don't give them evidence about origin of your savings
Or is it new rule which about you are talking
Some people say a lot of things but that doesn’t necessarily make them true. There’s nothing in the Immigration Rules to say that you need to provide evidence of the source of your cash savings.
Old Sep 18th 2019, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Some people say a lot of things but that doesn’t necessarily make them true. There’s nothing in the Immigration Rules to say that you need to provide evidence of the source of your cash savings.
Someone post this refusal letter wording

Exact wording of refusal ....
" i note that you have provided a gift affidavit from your father however this document is not sufficient to evidence a gift of £65.000. You have not provided any evidence to show that these funds were given to you by your father as you have not shown bank account statement showing this amount being deposited into your account and you have not shown this amount leaving your fathers account. Secondly you have not shown the origin of these funds ie you have not shown how your father obtained these funds. Furthermore i note that your marriage took place on 25.10.2013 yet your father gifted you the amount claimed almost 5 months from this date
Old Sep 19th 2019, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Someone post this refusal letter wording

Exact wording of refusal ....
" i note that you have provided a gift affidavit from your father however this document is not sufficient to evidence a gift of £65.000. You have not provided any evidence to show that these funds were given to you by your father as you have not shown bank account statement showing this amount being deposited into your account and you have not shown this amount leaving your fathers account. Secondly you have not shown the origin of these funds ie you have not shown how your father obtained these funds. Furthermore i note that your marriage took place on 25.10.2013 yet your father gifted you the amount claimed almost 5 months from this date
Can they refuse if I'll not give them proof or they will ask for proof? Thanks brother for your kind information that you're helping me
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 10:24 pm

Can they refuse if I'll not give them proof or they will ask for proof? Thanks brother for your kind information that you're helping me
Without the paragraph of the Immigration Rules that refusal was issued under it’s difficult to give informed commentary but there’s nothing in Appendix FM-SE stating that you need to provide any evidence of the source of your savings. If the money is a gift then it needs to be a gift and not a loan and you can be refused if your ECO believes otherwise.