Bringing my husband from Egypt the the UK

Old Jul 26th 2017, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

Beyice12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bringing my husband from Egypt the the UK

Hi everyone, I really need some advise?

So I just got offered 2 jobs, one of them which is working a permanent job working night shifts very very long hours to be able to earn £19,400 a year.

And the other job is contract based that gets renewed every 6 months possibly, and the money per year if It gets extended would be £33,000

Could I still be a contractor and bring my husband from egypt? i really need hell. And need to make a decision quickly, the money is a heck of alot of difference aswell.

Thank you

Last edited by Beyice12; Jul 26th 2017 at 7:55 pm. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old Jul 26th 2017, 8:07 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing my husband from Egypt to the UK

Originally Posted by Beyice12
Hi everyone, I really need some advise?

So I just got offered 2 jobs, one of them which is working a permanent job working night shifts very very long hours to be able to earn £19,400 a year.

And the other job is contract based that gets renewed every 6 months possibly, and the money per year if It gets extended would be £33,000

Could I still be a contractor and bring my husband from egypt? i really need hell. And need to make a decision quickly, the money is a heck of alot of difference aswell.

Thank you
I have asked for this post to be moved to the Family visa forum for moving back to the UK, this section is only for new people to introduce themselves.
Old Jul 26th 2017, 8:09 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I have asked for this post to be moved to the Family visa forum for moving back to the UK, this section is only for new people to introduce themselves.
She already has a more or less duplicate post over there.
Old Jul 26th 2017, 8:10 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
She already has a more or less duplicate post over there.
Yes but that was from May, and there is a lot more info in this.
Old Jul 26th 2017, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

Beyice12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bringing my husband from Egypt the the UK

My last post was to do with a while different thing compared to this situation. i'd really like skme help. Thank you.
Old Jul 26th 2017, 8:36 pm
Concierge

Default Re: Bringing my husband from Egypt the the UK

Originally Posted by Beyice12
My last post was to do with a while different thing compared to this situation. i'd really like skme help. Thank you.
It's now in the correct section, someone will be along with help soon.