Bank statement

Old Sep 18th 2015, 10:20 am
Just Joined

Shane2015 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bank statement

Hi all,

I have now booked for a premium appointment in cardiff this Monday. Trouble is, im still waiting for my last bank statement i have ordered. Im running out of time, i have been waiting since tuesday. I managed to ask for an up to date transaction printed off in the bank. It has my name and hsbc official logo but no address and no stamp. Will this be acceptable? Its only one page and the rest of my 6 months statements are ordered through the post.

Please advice me. Im kinda panicking now. Thank you.
Old Sep 18th 2015, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank statement

Originally Posted by Shane2015
Hi all,

I have now booked for a premium appointment in cardiff this Monday. Trouble is, im still waiting for my last bank statement i have ordered. Im running out of time, i have been waiting since tuesday. I managed to ask for an up to date transaction printed off in the bank. It has my name and hsbc official logo but no address and no stamp. Will this be acceptable? Its only one page and the rest of my 6 months statements are ordered through the post.

Please advice me. Im kinda panicking now. Thank you.
I did not have mailed copies of last month. I went to see my personal banker, we printed it off in her office then she signed all the copies and stamped them and gave us letters confirming that the funds were x amount in our accounts. I would go to bank and get print off signed and stamped.
Old Sep 18th 2015, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Shane2015 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the advice. See if I can do that tomorrow. Fingers crossed with the hopes that the statement im waiting for will arrive tomorrow...
Old Sep 18th 2015, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

I know HSBC do not stamp statements but maybe if you print out the part of the immigration rules that specify the strict requirements, they will oblige. I hope that they arrive in the post for you. So stressful!
Old Sep 19th 2015, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michali
I know HSBC do not stamp statements but maybe if you print out the part of the immigration rules that specify the strict requirements, they will oblige. I hope that they arrive in the post for you. So stressful!
Mine was with HSBC but granted it is a premier account. I phoned beforehand and explained what I wanted and she had everything ready for us when we walked into her office. Only thing she personally would not do is print off our latest statement but let us use her computer to go online and print it off ourselves, then stamped it.