Appendix 2 filling question

Old Jun 21st 2018, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

shaam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Appendix 2 filling question

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Not necessarily. If you have a salaried basic and also overtime and bonuses paid as and when, and you are applying under Cat A, there are two stages to work out your annual salary.

First you take the lowest monthly salaried figure and x by 12.
Then you take your various overtime and bonus payments for the 6 months, add them all up, divide by 6 to get the AVERAGE figure and then x by 12 to get the annual equivalent.

Add the salaried figure for 12 months to the average annual figure, and if they add up to 18,600 GBP or above you can qualify.

e.g basic salaried is 1300 per month x 12 = 15,600 Overtime for 6 months is 300, 400, 200, 100, 300,400 per month = 1,700 divided by 6 = 283.33 to get the average. Multiply by 12 to get the annual equivalent = 339.99.

Add 15,600 and 339.99 = 18,999.99 GBP per annum.
what if in your contract it doesnt mention any working hours per week or day but just mentions hourly rate?
Old Nov 7th 2018, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

slnrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone!

I got a question on the financial part. My sponsor (my husband) can meet the financial requirement with his salary. So he is earning enough. But we also have some cash savings. So my question is: Do I also need to put a cross on "Cash Savings" part? Will they want to us to demonstrate these cash savings as well? I'm confused. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. The website said I'm not allowed to upload a photo. Because of that I can not attach a photo of financial requirement part. Sorry for that. But I'm sure you'll remember what I'm talking about
Old Nov 7th 2018, 5:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slnrick
Hello everyone!

I got a question on the financial part. My sponsor (my husband) can meet the financial requirement with his salary. So he is earning enough. But we also have some cash savings. So my question is: Do I also need to put a cross on "Cash Savings" part? Will they want to us to demonstrate these cash savings as well? I'm confused. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. The website said I'm not allowed to upload a photo. Because of that I can not attach a photo of financial requirement part. Sorry for that. But I'm sure you'll remember what I'm talking about
If you have earnings to fulfill the financial requirements, you do not need to show savings. Do not complicate matters.
Old Nov 7th 2018, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

slnrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
If you have earnings to fulfill the financial requirements, you do not need to show savings. Do not complicate matters.
I was thinking the same Just wanted to be sure. Thanks a lot!!