Appeal

Old Jul 16th 2017, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

Deb666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Appeal

I have recently appealed as I was refused a visa due to them saying I hadn't meet the financial requirements when I am exempted from the financial requirements as I recieve dla. I then sent them the proof in my appeal I do recieve dla. Also missing from was a letter from my employer as at the time they told me to get immigration to email them as they wouldn't give me a letter this had changed once it went to appeal as I wasn't happy they wouldn't give me it. I am just past the review stage and it looks like we're going to court will this be because I failed to give them a letter from my employer even if I sent one in with my appeal . I had sent a copy of the email showing that hr had refused me a letter
Old Jul 17th 2017, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appeal

With respect, do you have a question?

Which visa did you apply for? If you are the UK citizen, you would be the sponsor, not the applicant.

Typically, if all required documents are not submitted, an application will be refused. An appeal is typically lodged when submitted documentation appears not to have been considered, or some other error appears to have been made.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 2:40 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appeal

The usual recommendation for when a document wasn't sent, was lost or overlooked, is that it is cheaper, easier, and quicker to reapply, with all the correct documents, than to incur the legal fees and court costs of an appeal.