Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Anyone applying for UK spouse visa from uae (dubai/abu dhabi)

Anyone applying for UK spouse visa from uae (dubai/abu dhabi)

Old Mar 31st 2018, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

uaemanc is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Anyone applying for UK spouse visa from uae (dubai/abu dhabi)

Hi just wondered if there was anyone here applying from the uae? do you know what the current processing times are and when do we pay for the NHS surcharge is it after we submit online application or at the VFS centre? Can we pay for priority when submitting at the centre or is it online?
Thank you
Old Jun 11th 2018, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Kfor_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone applying for UK spouse visa from uae (dubai/abu dhabi)

Hi,
I am applying for the spouse visa from dubai. I have started my application online on visa4uk but nw am nt able to book for an appointment on vfsglobal.com. Can sum1 help? Where to start online application? On the Visa4uk? N wats the nxt step? Thx
Old Jun 11th 2018, 9:23 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kfor_10
Hi,
I am applying for the spouse visa from dubai. I have started my application online on visa4uk but nw am nt able to book for an appointment on vfsglobal.com. Can sum1 help? Where to start online application? On the Visa4uk? N wats the nxt step? Thx
Hi, this will hopefully help https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/UAE/
Old Aug 8th 2018, 6:43 am
Just Joined

amnashehzad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have recently applied for UK spouse visa from Dubai. i belong to Pakistan
I would like to share my wonderful experience which was totally unexpected for us.
When my husband was trying to use priority service from site there wasn't any option available for priority service but when with all document i went to VFS the lady ask me if i want to use priority service first we were not so sure because it was not at site but than we agreed and applied for this service. (AED 3000 extra with delivery)
It was really unbelievable for us still but i got my visa within 4 working days with this priority service.
So i suggest when you go to VFS just ask them about priority service at counter inside not the reception.
Old Aug 9th 2018, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

uaemanc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi thanku for replying. My husband got his spouse visa last week in 3 days... i feel the turnaround time is really quick here. we used the priority service but paid online via the vfs website. Glad yours has gone through! What city are you shifting to in the uk?
Old Nov 7th 2018, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Oxy12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick question about those who applied for UK spouse visa from UAE. Did you guys have to provide 6 months UK payslips of your partner?

Thanks.
Old Nov 7th 2018, 6:57 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oxy12
Quick question about those who applied for UK spouse visa from UAE. Did you guys have to provide 6 months UK payslips of your partner?

Thanks.
That will depend on the way you plan on meeting the financial requirements, nothing to do with the country from which you apply from.
Old Jan 7th 2019, 6:11 pm
ea8
Just Joined

ea8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Do the scan documents in the UAE or the applicant has to send originals to Sheffield in the UK ?

Thank you.

Originally Posted by BritInParis
That will depend on the way you plan on meeting the financial requirements, nothing to do with the country from which you apply from.