What are my options?

Old Jan 7th 2019, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

Learner101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are my options?

Hi,
Applied for certificate of registration as a British citizen under section 3(2) for my kids age 15 and 13 at the time of the application.
We were contacted for additional documents and informated with a letter on the 20th November 2018 when supporting documents were returned to a U.K. address of a relative we provided in the application. The letter stateded that the certificate was sent to Nigeria and if not received in 12 weeks we should contact the Home Office with the details provided in the letter.
We have been waiting since then for the brown envelope to no avail. I believe the latter was sent by ordinary 2nd class mail as a result was not registered.
1. What options are available to us to have the certificate sent by DHL or registed mail before the 12 weeks are up, or are we mandated to wait the 12 weeks.
Please note I resigned from my job and pulled the kids out of school upon the notification of the success of the application.
Thanks