ancestry visa and unmarried partner (dependent)

Old Nov 19th 2015, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

hailzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ancestry visa and unmarried partner (dependent)

Hi all my partner is applying for the ancestry visa and I am applying as his dependent (more than 6 months visa) We have our biometrics appt on Tuesday and I just want to finalise our documents, can anyone suggest anything we have missed. Applcant 1 (ancestry visa application) Passport + copy Birth certificate + copy Mothers birth certificate + copy Maternal grandfathers birth cert (UK) + copy Printed application completed online Passport photo (1 or 2?) CV Current bank statement demonstrating funds available (approx 15000 pounds) - can this be a print out or does it need to be issues by the bank?? Applicant 2 (dependent partner of applicant 1 not married) Passport +copy Completed online application Letter of introduction from.applicant 1outlining relationship details Lease for current rental property signed 2 years ago in both names. Joint bank account statement for the last 2 years demonstrating rent,bills,food payments and contributions into account from bothapplicants. Electoral enrollment for both applicants demonstrating the same address. Bank statement for applicant 2 showing evidence of funds (approx 15000 pounds) Passport photo CV Will this suffice? Am I missing anything major?please advise! I can't find any official document that outlines these requirements!
Old Nov 19th 2015, 8:53 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ancestry visa and unmarried partner (dependent)

Originally Posted by hailzy
Hi all my partner is applying for the ancestry visa and I am applying as his dependent (more than 6 months visa) We have our biometrics appt on Tuesday and I just want to finalise our documents, can anyone suggest anything we have missed. Applcant 1 (ancestry visa application) Passport + copy Birth certificate + copy Mothers birth certificate + copy Maternal grandfathers birth cert (UK) + copy Printed application completed online Passport photo (1 or 2?) CV Current bank statement demonstrating funds available (approx 15000 pounds) - can this be a print out or does it need to be issues by the bank?? Applicant 2 (dependent partner of applicant 1 not married) Passport +copy Completed online application Letter of introduction from.applicant 1outlining relationship details Lease for current rental property signed 2 years ago in both names. Joint bank account statement for the last 2 years demonstrating rent,bills,food payments and contributions into account from bothapplicants. Electoral enrollment for both applicants demonstrating the same address. Bank statement for applicant 2 showing evidence of funds (approx 15000 pounds) Passport photo CV Will this suffice? Am I missing anything major?please advise! I can't find any official document that outlines these requirements!
From GOV.UK
https://www.gov.uk/ancestry-visa/doc...u-must-provide
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...stry-form-vaf2 - on this page click on 'Guide to supporting documents: non PBS employment' - at the bottom of that document you'll find suggested documentary evidence to support an ancestry visa application.