Advice me please.... spouse visa problem

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 5:27 pm
Banned

Minosty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice me please.... spouse visa problem

Hello, I'm new in this forum and I don't know how to use it so sorry in advance if I make any mistake..
My problem is I married an English woman has some mental problems and I was supporting and trying to help ... we was living in my home country for a period of time then we decided to move to the UK cos of her health issues and medecine ... as soon as I came to the UK she changed completely with the interfering of her family and I start being under threat to kill by her son and brother, i got some messages IN my phone proving that and I called the police they took all my evidence then they took me to the council which they said I'm not entitled to housing or anything as I don't have access to public Fund, I got stressed and I was under alot of pressure in another word I was afraid and looking behind me even in streets .. till i got diabetes in that time she changed more than before and told me I've to leave ... I didn't like all what happened to me so I decided to visit my family for a week just to give her a time to calm down and give myself time to think again... so when I'm in my home country I called her on video and she accidentally answered so I found her with her ex in the house, i unconsciously threatened her to kill both of them ... so she complained to the police and this time the police take it serious not like when it happened to me, she told me she stopped my visa and police is looking for me .. I actually couldn't know if that's true or just words and a game she play ...
The problem now when I put my details in right to work in the UK it says I still have the right to work till another year and half... and I didn't get any notice from HO neither by post nor by email.. I really want to come back to clarify many things with the police and to see what I could do, so please advice me if i should/can come back or not, knowing that I don't have anyone in the uk and if there's any organizations could help me till i start my life again..

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Minosty; Jan 22nd 2020 at 5:32 pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice me please.... spouse visa problem

This situation sounds very familiar to an earlier post by Aladin888

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; Jan 22nd 2020 at 6:14 pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 6:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
This situation sounds very familiar to an earlier post by Aladin888
yeah true I lost that account details and when i try to login it says "there's a problem try later " so I created this account cos I couldn't see the answers there
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Minosty
yeah true I lost that account details and when i try to login it says "there's a problem try later " so I created this account cos I couldn't see the answers there
Just search out the name Aladin888 on this forum and click on 'all posts by Aladin888', and you'll see all the answers you have already had.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 6:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Just search out the name Aladin888 on this forum and click on 'all posts by Aladin888', and you'll see all the answers you have already had.
thanks but my conditions changed for that I'm asking depending on the current situation
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 7:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Minosty
thanks but my conditions changed for that I'm asking depending on the current situation
No, it hasn’t changed since you last asked (including under yet another username - you were told then that multiple usernames are NOT allowed).

If you are having issues with logging in please just contact site admin, as per the error message. Please also re-read the site rules and do not create any further usernames.

Thread closed.