Accomodation question

Old Feb 11th 2016, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Leigh04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accomodation question

Hello all

My partners job offer letter / start date, is for 8 weeks after we arrive. The job is based in Cornwall where we will live.

When we first arrive we will be living in Edinburgh with my partners parents, while we find a house to rent in Cornwall.

We have a letter from my in laws including proof she owns the house.

Do you think this will be a issue? First staying in Edinburgh while we look for a home in Cornwall, before his job starts?

We have been together 8 years and have 2 sons. Unmarried. Also we have all other financials and checklist documents.

Just wondering if this will be a issue as they are so pedantic

Cheers
Old Feb 12th 2016, 7:05 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accomodation question

Providing you have an original letter from your in-laws and their proof of ownership that should suffice. You should include evidence that the house is large enough to accommodate all of you as per the accommodation requirements if you haven't already done so.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...odation-maa--2
Old Feb 13th 2016, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

joshcas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accomodation question

On my recently accepted spousal application, I included:

- Letter from mother stating we can live for 3-6 months in the rented house
- Original rental contract
- Photographs and descriptions of every bedroom in the house, including who lived in each bedroom
- Potential rental properties after the 3 month mark

We didn't however include an inspection report. I did manage to find the deeds online and included them too, although I imagine they were unnecessary. Overdo it!