Financial Requirements Category B

Old Feb 13th 2016, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

nbyronm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Financial Requirements Category B

Hello All,

I have a logistics question related to category B of the financial requirements. I have been working in the UK since Jan (making over the requirement) and want to use my income from the USA to satisfy category B. I wanted to know when they calculate the dates. If I apply at the end of March will they use my income from March 2015 to March 2016 or will they consider March over and use April 2015 to April 2016? I'd greatly appreciate any advice?
Old Feb 13th 2016, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Financial Requirements Category B

It's 12 months back from date of application.

So I personally would read that as if I apply on 1 April 2016, they are looking for income from 1st April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
Old Feb 13th 2016, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

nbyronm is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the information.

Apologies if this is obvious, but if I was paid my salary on the 15th of the previous year and applied on the 16th of this year then would they look at the the entire month or just exactly 365 days back. I guess I'm asking what level of precision they look at, month or day?
Old Feb 14th 2016, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

I would presume they are looking by the month not day to day.