Chinese BBB?

Old Apr 13th 2009, 4:43 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chinese BBB?

Strange title, I know. A friend of mine is looking to train in Kung Fu at one of these academies in China, but is naturally a little dubious about handing over money to people without doing all the research, so I said I'd help.

Is there anything in China that's equivalent to the Better Business Bureau they have in the USA where we could possibly see if there's any red flags with these academies? I honestly don't know where to begin. It's a British guy that runs one of the academies but I can't seem to find anywhere to be able to check in the UK to see if there's any info here either. Some advice or to be pointed in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.