Football on the Telly in Mexico

Old Aug 20th 2014, 10:20 am
Just Joined

Jellydog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Football on the Telly in Mexico

I'm considering relocating to the DF and wondering if anyone is up to date on the TV options for the Premier League. La Liga ? Serie A ?

Much thanks for any ideas !

Cheers !
Old Aug 23rd 2014, 2:42 am
Just Joined

fruitball is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Football on the Telly in Mexico

Sky TV is the only option for the premier league in Mexico. But you can find websites where you can stream the matches to your PC for free.
Old Aug 23rd 2014, 5:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fruitball
Sky TV is the only option for the premier league in Mexico. But you can find websites where you can stream the matches to your PC for free.
Thanks fruitball. About what I expected. I imagine Sky ain't cheap as well.

I'm in Bangkok at present and the EPL available in HD for cheap. But you have to take on another cable provider to get any football from Spain or Italy, as well as CL play.
Old Aug 23rd 2014, 11:48 am
Just Joined

xavio4980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you using cable and dish provider?
Because i hate them that's why i'm using only Internet connection for receive SKY UK and BeinHD(without vpn).
Old Aug 24th 2014, 4:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by xavio4980
Are you using cable and dish provider?
Because i hate them that's why i'm using only Internet connection for receive SKY UK and BeinHD(without vpn).
In Bangkok I've used cable and dish. I'm not very savvy with the streaming situation. No buffering for me please. But, I understand your hatred of the original players.
Old Sep 29th 2014, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Merida Mexico,Sky TV is about $25 US a month,no charge for connection,there are different packages $25 is the cheapest