Moving to the Cayman's

Old May 9th 2017, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

Marcelle_s is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to the Cayman's

Afternoon All,

Myself and my Family (wife and two children) are wanting to move to the Cayman's.

I currently work in Aviation with Sales and Operations and my wife is a chartered Town planning consultant.

We are looking to relocate for a max of 4 years, but don't know where to start or what sort of salaries we require to be able to live and still be able to save for when we go back home.

My wife has a masters degree in Town Planning and is a member of the RTPI. I unfortunately do not have a degree within my profession as my job is all about learning on the job.

our little boy is two and when we look to move the second will be over one years of age.

any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Regards

Marcelle
Old May 9th 2017, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to the Cayman's

Not much scope in Cayman for either of you. And you have to find a job before you can even think of moving here. Check out the usual places.