Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Cayman Islands
Reload this Page >

Immigration - Medical Exam Questions

Immigration - Medical Exam Questions

Old May 8th 2017, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Wander1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Immigration - Medical Exam Questions

Hello,

I'm in the midst of obtaining a job offer and beginning to prepare and investigate the immigration requirements. I do have a pre-existing health condition that I take medication for, I'm concerned that this will work against me in the immigration process.

Does anyone have any insight on what the criteria is for immigration from a health and medical perspective? I'm aware that obviously HIV or Syphillis are diseases that they prefer not allow in but what about other potential STD's or pre- existing heart condition?

Appreciate any insight that could be provided. I did check Cayman Resident already and they don't go into this level of detail.

Thanks for your help!
Old May 9th 2017, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration - Medical Exam Questions

You'd better ask your prospective employer. He's the one who has to apply for the Work Permit, and therefore the one who must deal with the immigration authorities.