Medical Cannabis Oil in Cayman

Old Apr 20th 2021, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Cannabis Oil in Cayman

Originally Posted by uk_grenada View Post
While i have no issue with the use of this as a painkiller, people need to be careful, i have no clue whether its estrogenic but anything that is, eg chicken is a potential problem.. Dont know if i ever mentioned it Gordon, my wife also had it. Cured? some years ago. The main issue apart from surgery seems to be that these cancers are often linked to hormone production and are 'fed' by estrogen. Apart from the surgery and other nasty ways of killing the cells, it is therefore necessary to stop the body producing it. Drugs like tamoxifen are used that are effectively female chemical castration, causing an instant and irreversable menopause and lack of interest in sex etc shortly thereafter, with other issues around female ageing.
Much probably depends on age, as well as general health, Grenada. Breast-cancer ran in Linda's family; her father and sister both died of it. Linda herself was three days short of 79 when she died, so she'd had a good run, considering. She never regretted not taking chemo, and was forever grateful for the cannabis oil.