Medical Cannabis Oil in Cayman

Old Jan 26th 2019, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Cannabis Oil in Cayman

Originally Posted by anuny View Post
Sorry to hear about your wife, Gordon. My understanding (that of a non-medical professional) is the medical benefits of medical marijuana is hotly contested. However, according to one doc who I know, and he's in the frontlines; its better to do MM than opioids for pain management.
The main problem with MM is that it has to battle against the prejudice generated by a hundred years of equating cannabis with heavy drugs such as heroin. I myself (also a non-medical person!) don't believe that cannabis is nearly as dangerous to our communities as alcohol has proven to be. As you say, it's way safer than opioids. It may or may not cure cancer, but it certainly keeps the pain at bay.
Old Mar 2nd 2019, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Last night we met up with a friend with arthritis of the hip, who told us that he had recently, accidentally, tripped out on cannabis oil - in exactly the same way that my wife did a while back. What happened to them both was this... reaching the end of the bottle, there was a little bit left at the bottom, so they thought, "Well that's not much; I might as well finish it off". And that "little bit" put them over the edge. No damage done, but it was a wee bit scary for them - and I report it here for the benefit of anybody else who might do the same! I don't know if the little bit was dregs, or what.
Old Mar 3rd 2019, 9:40 am
European Expat Migrant

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow View Post
Last night we met up with a friend with arthritis of the hip, who told us that he had recently, accidentally, tripped out on cannabis oil - in exactly the same way that my wife did a while back. What happened to them both was this... reaching the end of the bottle, there was a little bit left at the bottom, so they thought, "Well that's not much; I might as well finish it off". And that "little bit" put them over the edge. No damage done, but it was a wee bit scary for them - and I report it here for the benefit of anybody else who might do the same! I don't know if the little bit was dregs, or what.
That'll be the 'hybrid' version then?

I've been taking CBD oil in capsule form (no THC content) for about ten days now for my back pain, and am very happy to say that it's working well - better than I'd hoped for. The day to day pain is almost completely away now, so am feeling much more inclined to up the exercise and get the back and leg muscles in better shape. Win-win.

'
Old Mar 3rd 2019, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy View Post
That'll be the 'hybrid' version then?

I've been taking CBD oil in capsule form (no THC content) for about ten days now for my back pain, and am very happy to say that it's working well - better than I'd hoped for. The day to day pain is almost completely away now, so am feeling much more inclined to up the exercise and get the back and leg muscles in better shape. Win-win.
Yes, it was the 10:10 mixture, Bucks! THC doesn't add anything to the pain-relief, but it just might help control the cancer. My wife refuses all chemo and radiation. I tried to persuade our insurer that MM is chemo, when prescribed by a doctor, but they say it doesn't qualify. Sigh...