Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

New User looking to move to Grenada

New User looking to move to Grenada

Old Aug 7th 2011, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

unwind is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New User looking to move to Grenada

House looks great, you must be over the moon having a dream house in a dream location. I must say that area is the Beverly hils of Grenada.
We had dinner in that Chinese restaurant beside you, we were well impressed with the food and prices were quite cheap. Umberallas on Grand Anse beach also did great food and the Italian restaurant across from KFC was also very good. Loved the fact the island still has the reggae vibe unlike others which have went to rap and mainstream music and the "Beep beeps" as we called them were like nightclubs with the music blaring and the vans were all very well maintained.
Will definitely be back before too long.
Very well done on your project.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 10:51 pm
Just Joined

gabsey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New User looking to move to Grenada

Originally Posted by unwind
House looks great, you must be over the moon having a dream house in a dream location. I must say that area is the Beverly hils of Grenada.
We had dinner in that Chinese restaurant beside you, we were well impressed with the food and prices were quite cheap. Umberallas on Grand Anse beach also did great food and the Italian restaurant across from KFC was also very good. Loved the fact the island still has the reggae vibe unlike others which have went to rap and mainstream music and the "Beep beeps" as we called them were like nightclubs with the music blaring and the vans were all very well maintained.
Will definitely be back before too long.
Very well done on your project.
Ah yes the chinese is good I have had a few lunches there.Amazing how many dishes you can make with squid. Just trying to put the finishing touches on the project and who knows we could meet in Grenada some day. You know where I live!!