Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

chef looking to move to caribbean

chef looking to move to caribbean

Old Aug 9th 2011, 10:39 am
Just Joined

stevekingchef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default chef looking to move to caribbean

Hi guys

I'm new to the forum.
Myself,my wife and son(3 yrs) are looking to relocate.she is from Trinidad and Tobago.
I'm a chef of 12 years.
I am looking for ideas on which islands people think will be good to live and work on.i looked into Bermuda but hard to gain Visa for my family on chef salery.
At the moment I am looking at Barbados,gran Cayman,Tobago,bvi.

any input greatly recieved

Steve
Old Aug 10th 2011, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Orangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: chef looking to move to caribbean

Apply to the Ritz Carlton in Cayman- they would be hiring for the season now..