Good reliable builders .

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

evie202 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Good reliable builders .

Hi , we are buying a plot of land with planning for a villa , does anyone have any advise as to which builders to choose , we are builders in England but won't be able to be there the whole time whilst it is in construction . Can't wait to get our there !
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

Bermuda Wolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good reliable builders .

Which country?

Oh and good luck...Don't expect it to be built too quickly, just from my experience in the Bahamas.

Its a minefield if not managed properly for you.

BW

Last edited by Bermuda Wolf; Jan 3rd 2008 at 11:23 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Barbados , sorry didn't i say ? We're not in a big rush , after all we are moving there to be chilled out !!
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Bajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really nice

Hi there:

There are lots of reliable builders in Barbados, but the construction costs are high. It all depends what you are looking to build. Construction costs range from Bds$250 to Bds$600 per square foot, depending on the level of finish.

I have a villa management company, so I deal with some construction companies. Tell me more about the project (house area, level of finish, budget) and I can point you in the right direction.

Kind regards

John
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

One is near Porters and has permission for a five bed , three bath villa with pool , and one is for 4 apartments near Warrens , budget is flexible but first we want to see how feasible it is to build , by price and by finished value , also we would be over a lot but not all the time and would not be happy if things ground to a halt while we were not there . We do things very fast here in the uk but understand that is not how it works over there , so would be chilled up to a point . We would much prefer to be and not:curse: !!!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Bajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really nice

Evie:

I have sent you a private message regarding your request.

John
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bajanboy
Evie:

I have sent you a private message regarding your request.

John
How do i open this ?
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Evie:

At the top right of every page, you should see a link to your private messages. If you cannot find it, let me know and I will send it as a reply in this thread.

John