Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Football Coach looking for work

Football Coach looking for work

Old May 3rd 2011, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

luke37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Football Coach looking for work

I am an experienced football coach based in the UK who is looking to relocate. I have a UEFA A Licence as well as degree BSc in Sports Science. I have been coaching in the UK for the last 13 years at all levels and need a new challenge. Does anyone have any idea of how I go about looking for work in the Carribean. Any help would be much appreciated and if anyone has any contacts that would be even better.

Cheers Luke
Old May 7th 2011, 10:08 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Coach looking for work

Originally Posted by luke37
I am an experienced football coach based in the UK who is looking to relocate. I have a UEFA A Licence as well as degree BSc in Sports Science. I have been coaching in the UK for the last 13 years at all levels and need a new challenge. Does anyone have any idea of how I go about looking for work in the Carribean. Any help would be much appreciated and if anyone has any contacts that would be even better.

Cheers Luke
Hi Luke, I can only suggest you get in contact with the ministries of education in the various islands and see if they will be able to point you in the right direction.
Old May 9th 2011, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Orangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Coach looking for work

Go to the FIFA website and look up countries you are interested in and look for contact names then get onto LinkedIn and network. Join forum boards for footie and use your own contacts - see who they know.
My OH used to work with the National Team in Cayman.