Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

Hello again......and update..:)

Hello again......and update..:)

Old Apr 2nd 2014, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future
Default Hello again......and update..:)

Hi everyone,

It's been over a year since we moved over to Calgary and it's truly flown by!!

I came over in March 2013 and family got here in April, we bought our cars and purchased a fantastic new home.

I've put in the long hours at my new job here ( Westcan Bulk Trans ) where I still enjoy working... where there's some really good and helpful people I am happy to say.

My wife enjoys her work life, not too far from our home and is happy with our lives here overall.

Our kids are progressing through school, doing multiple activities that were not available to them in UK.......they absolutely love it here too

We chose the PNP/TWP route after PR refusal and glad to say the persistence, hard work, patience and positivity is paying off..... waiting for our PNP Nomination which should lead to PR application.

I am truly happy to see my family living where I can provide them the best future possible.....to my knowledge.....and grow up enjoying what there is to offer in this Great Nation.

Thanks to everyone who helped us make this plan B happen....

Bal
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice
Default Re: Hello again......and update..:)

Great Write up.
Hope the pr application goes well.
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 10:55 pm
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done................ so nice to see such a positive post ..... enjoy
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future

Hey there Graham and George......long time no speak ay!! And thanks for the well wishes....

Happier days at last.....
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Well Done................ so nice to see such a positive post ..... enjoy
Hi Jimmydean,

Thanks for the compliment, it was a very long and difficult road that came to a dead end.....
Then I discovered an alternative avenue.... to reaching our goal of a better life in a land where we could enjoy the rest of our time....

Kind regards to you and yours..........Bal......
Old Apr 4th 2014, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

MrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really nice

Briefly look through your older posts and hassles getting there - great to hear to worked out and worked out so well!

How has Calgary been treating you so far?
Old Apr 4th 2014, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrFloyd
Briefly look through your older posts and hassles getting there - great to hear to worked out and worked out so well!

How has Calgary been treating you so far?
We've had some days of extreme weather and it's been a longer winter than usual I've been told but besides that it's been fantastic!!

We've been embracing and enjoying everything Calgary has to offer......including the snow...

Met lots of very genuine good people who are now friends.

I have no complaints about Calgary or Canada........did the research before coming so knew what we were getting ourselves into...

How's it all been for you over here ?.........
Old Apr 10th 2014, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.
Old Apr 10th 2014, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

MrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bal uk
How's it all been for you over here ?.........
I'm not over there yet, so I can only be nosey at the moment
Old Jun 12th 2014, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

garethnock is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!
Glad you are loving life in Calgary!!

We have been in Toronto for 14 months and in 110% the right move!!

Good luck in the future!
Old Jun 12th 2014, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Zhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to behold

What a wonderful post! So pleased for you, Bal. I am so impressed with your perseverance and optimism, best of luck to you and your family!
Old Jun 12th 2014, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by garethnock
Congrats!!
Glad you are loving life in Calgary!!

We have been in Toronto for 14 months and in 110% the right move!!

Good luck in the future!
Hey Gareth,

Yup same here....great move....loving life here....good luck to you too buddy..
Old Jun 12th 2014, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Zhanna
What a wonderful post! So pleased for you, Bal. I am so impressed with your perseverance and optimism, best of luck to you and your family!
Hi Zhanna, many thanks for the kind words....as you would of seen from my older posts, I'm not one to give up.....

I have made my wife and kids a lot happier in their life and they know it will be a great future here for them.....and that makes me Very Happy....hard work or stress to achieve the goal is never too much.....:thumb

Thankyou...

Bal