Almost 5 months

Old Nov 20th 2009, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

elizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant future
Default Re: Almost 5 months

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
We could start a Franchise
I can knit better than I can sew. We'll call it The Knit Wits.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elizabeth_action
I can knit better than I can sew. We'll call it The Knit Wits.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by albertabound
No they didnt. We did manage to retrieve a few more recent ones but my childrens' baby photos are all gone. Luckily my mum and sister have some and we are getting copies done, framed etc.
This was by far the worst thing and then the shitty insurance company trying to swindle us with stupid settlement values. We are still awaiting insurance cheque!!!
Tina
I feel for you there Tina, sorry to hear about all your photos being lost and the rest of your personal stuff getting damaged. I think when you move to a new country to start a new life, these things are very important, especially family photos, glad to here you can get copies of some at least. As for the insurance companies, pah! The lot of them should be renamed swindling companies!

Hope theres an opening in the job market soon for you, I know how you feel, nearly 6 months for me and still no sign of work, and its aint thro lack of trying thats for sure!

Paul
Old Nov 20th 2009, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

elizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant futureelizabeth_action has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd

Hope theres an opening in the job market soon for you, I know how you feel, nearly 6 months for me and still no sign of work, and its aint thro lack of trying thats for sure!

Paul
Oh cripes, what do you do for a living then?
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
I feel for you there Tina, sorry to hear about all your photos being lost and the rest of your personal stuff getting damaged. I think when you move to a new country to start a new life, these things are very important, especially family photos, glad to here you can get copies of some at least. As for the insurance companies, pah! The lot of them should be renamed swindling companies!

Paul
Thanks Paul, best of luck with your job hunting. Apparently 6 months is about the norm for finding a job(according to another thread). It may be our turn soon

Tina
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elizabeth_action
Oh cripes, what do you do for a living then?
Im a draughtsman in mechanical engineering, of course manufacturing has been the worst hit everywhere at the moment, and will probably be the last to pick up! However if thats whats true what Tina says....as rule of thumb...6 months is the norm to get a job...perhaps my luck is about to change..... one can hope!

Paul