2 Years

Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2 Years

I can't believe it has been 2 years since we moved here.

We've achieved a lot in those 2 years. My husband is at the same company that got him his LMO. He's been promoted 3 times. He still works a lot less hours than he did in the UK and for that I am grateful.

I have sat Counselling exams and set up my own private practice last year which is going really well.

We have bought a lovely house with a view of the Rockies. It needs some updating but we have done 3 rooms and completely redone the basement (which was hard work). Only thing now is the kitchen which will be done in the next few months.

Our son is thriving and loves all the outdoor stuff there is to do and never complains about the cold.

We have made some lovely friends (yes most of them Canadian - it is possible!!) and one family we met on here through another poster who we are very close with.

There are things I miss - friends and family of course being at the top of the list. We had 6 lots of friends come over last year for a visit which whilst it was lovely to see them was a lot of hard work. There are things I miss about England but for now not enough to think about going back.

I continue to be thankful for my beautiful surroundings and the beauty of the Rockies never ceases to amaze us.

We are happy here
Old Mar 10th 2014, 6:07 pm
Still here!

hmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2 Years

Glad you're still enjoying it. Happy Cannivesary!
Old Mar 11th 2014, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hmac
Glad you're still enjoying it. Happy Cannivesary!
How are you guys? we must have you over - it's been way too long. Things have been crazy busy here!
Old Mar 11th 2014, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a good and busy two years - and here's to many more.
Old Mar 11th 2014, 1:57 am
Still here!

hmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to beholdhmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geordie Lass
How are you guys? we must have you over - it's been way too long. Things have been crazy busy here!
We're all doing well. We sent a copy of the passports and photos off about 2 weeks ago. We'd love to come over, we'll have to sort something out. Say hi to hubby and your little man. Remember to breathe.
Old Mar 11th 2014, 5:49 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats happy Canniversary
Old Mar 11th 2014, 1:30 pm

fabretti18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Uplifting post, your last four words say it all
Old Mar 14th 2014, 5:17 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Well done and congrats on 2 years.. here's hoping the next 20 will be as happy.

Old Mar 16th 2014, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

lookingtogo is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh gosh, a Happy Canada thread.

Thanks for that wonderful write up and may you have unlimited Happy Glorious Years ahead!
Old Mar 19th 2014, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lookingtogo
Oh gosh, a Happy Canada thread.

Thanks for that wonderful write up and may you have unlimited Happy Glorious Years ahead!

If people find it so bad I don't know why they don't just go back or move somewhere else!
Old Mar 19th 2014, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

GandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant future

Glad to hear everything is working out for you and your family. Here's to many more happy years
Old Mar 25th 2014, 10:28 am
Account Closed

lookingtogo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Geordie Lass

If people find it so bad I don't know why they don't just go back or move somewhere else!
Or whine at BE - like me

Happy Days!