Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Would I have a better life in Canada

Would I have a better life in Canada

Old Apr 30th 2013, 3:51 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would I have a better life in Canada

Originally Posted by JamesM
Rhodesia
You're a "win-we"?
Old Apr 30th 2013, 5:31 pm
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Would I have a better life in Canada

Originally Posted by louisemc
I usually am a positive person but where I work is dire. I used to have a nice boss who retired and then got the boss from hell. One person committed suicide, another took the boss to court and a third had a nervous breakdown and finished on invalidity. The boss sacked some people unfairly and then brought in her friends from the Philippines and put a spy in each office. They try to find out dirt on our personal lives and she tells them what she is writing in people's reviews. No one speaks and the atmosphere is dire! I'll be a lot more positive once I get out of here!
did you factor in how much the meds will cost here