Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Working As A Nurse

Working As A Nurse

Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

gino_76ph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Working As A Nurse

i just got my letter saying that i'm eligible to work in Canada. there are also some forms along with it.

my questions is what is my next logical step to do?

also when i received my eligbility letter from CARNA i was "given" two options before i can start work there. and the "best" option i saw was to take this SEC exam on mental health. what is this all about? is that exam hard? did CARNA decided on those options basing on their assessment of my documents?

nb. i've started my police clearance thing. would the LMO be the agency's job to follow-up?
Old Dec 6th 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gino_76ph
i just got my letter saying that i'm eligible to work in Canada. there are also some forms along with it.

my questions is what is my next logical step to do?

also when i received my eligbility letter from CARNA i was "given" two options before i can start work there. and the "best" option i saw was to take this SEC exam on mental health. what is this all about? is that exam hard? did CARNA decided on those options basing on their assessment of my documents?

nb. i've started my police clearance thing. would the LMO be the agency's job to follow-up?
Hey Gino

Why are you posting this thread here? I have already told you what to do in the www.allnurses.com site.

Its cocoy2go here.

bye
Old Dec 16th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

gino_76ph is an unknown quantity at this point

oops sorry. hehe. ill go back to allnurses.com i will submit all me reply there.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious??

No-one can tell you where to post or not post. You can post your questions on as many forums as you like as often as you like. In fact, it's often a good idea to do so as you may get a range of different answers.

Generally, people on forums are helpful, but are not experts, so a range of responses often gives a better picture.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Are you serious??

No-one can tell you where to post or not post. You can post your questions on as many forums as you like as often as you like. In fact, it's often a good idea to do so as you may get a range of different answers.

Generally, people on forums are helpful, but are not experts, so a range of responses often gives a better picture.
Hi destination

I was talking to Gino on allnurses.com and waiting for his reply there but he posted his answer here. Thats why I told him to go back there to get his answers to his questions.

I wont never ask anyone not to post whatever they want but then if you ask a question to a specific individual on a forum on allnurses.com then you would expect the reply to be on the same website. Thats the reason i told him to go back to the original place he posted his question.

Hope that clears everything here.

Bye

ibby