Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Whos going to the Emigrate show?

Whos going to the Emigrate show?

Old Jan 25th 2012, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

TaffCan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whos going to the Emigrate show?

I went when i emigrated and found it brilliant, i guess its who has organized it and where it is.....

I feel a lot of negativity off people on here..... why is that? Im an expat, Im here to help... stop with the negative responses... cant wait to catch me out on something..... didnt expect that off my fellow countrymen... i realize i am new on here, but c'mon.... gimme a break!

Thanks
Old Jan 25th 2012, 7:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TaffCan
I feel a lot of negativity off people on here..... why is that? Im an expat, Im here to help... stop with the negative responses... cant wait to catch me out on something..... didnt expect that off my fellow countrymen... i realize i am new on here, but c'mon.... gimme a break!
Unfortunately, your first posts were blatant advertising, and won't have helped, hence the subsequent suspicion. We do have many realtors that post here, but they abide by the site rules re: advertising.

Feel free to just join in, with no touting for business, and you'll be just fine.

Old Jan 25th 2012, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Unfortunately, your first posts were blatant advertising, and won't have helped, hence the subsequent suspicion. We do have many realtors that post here, but they abide by the site rules re: advertising.

Feel free to just join in, with no touting for business, and you'll be just fine.

Im an expat Christmasoompa, i try very carefully to not mention im a ***** (wont actually say the word) anymore.... i used to run the immigration to canada website for 2 years, i have alot of useful information for those emmigrating...
I didnt know site rules, i was chastized and now i dont bring it up...

No need for people to be nervous... im a single mom of 2, aged 4 & 6... im from UK, emigrated 10 years ago..... if anyone needs advice please dont hesitiate to ask...

cheers
Old Jan 25th 2012, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

MODS please remove this whole thread please.