whats the quickest.....

whats the quickest.....

Old Jun 8th 2009, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

JENNYMG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default whats the quickest.....

hi
quick question
whats the absolute quickest way for us as a family to go to Canada., as a nurse i presume twp? how long does that take to process or should we take our time and wait for pr?
thanks for your help.

Jennifer

ps yes the quickest way would be a plane!!! lol
Old Jun 8th 2009, 12:38 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats the quickest.....

Originally Posted by JENNYMG
hi
quick question
whats the absolute quickest way for us as a family to go to Canada., as a nurse i presume twp? how long does that take to process or should we take our time and wait for pr?
thanks for your help.

Jennifer

ps yes the quickest way would be a plane!!! lol
I'm not sure a woodworking tool would be the quickest, in my opinion.

I'd probably say the Millenium Falcon using Hyperdrive would be the way forward.

As for you gaining PR, i'll leave that to the experts although i'm pretty sure somebody will guide you to the WIKI at the top of the page in the blue area -> http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Category:Canada
Old Jun 8th 2009, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Starting point would be application to college of registered nurses at the province you want to live in and see what they say. Some UK nurses have to make some hours up due to the nature of UK training and what is on your transcripts.

I have known a couple of nurse go through the process in 7-12 months but does vary

Would also suggest a good cup of coffee and the wiki
Old Jun 8th 2009, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

kazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nice

I would have been out here in 6 months but delayed a couple of months due to getting the house organised in the UK. I didn't have to completed any extra hours (trained at Brighton/Worthing). It was also easier as just hubby and me, no little ones to worry about, oh! and the dog of course......
Old Jun 8th 2009, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

JENNYMG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kazchug
I would have been out here in 6 months but delayed a couple of months due to getting the house organised in the UK. I didn't have to completed any extra hours (trained at Brighton/Worthing). It was also easier as just hubby and me, no little ones to worry about, oh! and the dog of course......
kazchug were you out on twp or pr in 6 months?
how long did registration take?
thanks for your help
jennifer
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

kazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nice

We came out on TWP and have since applied for PR. Started process for PR 16th March and have just had requests for medicals. Registration took about 4 months.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

marieceleste is on a distinguished road

Definitely TWP, if you have all your docs together and your employer gets the LMO quickly it should take between 6-9 months. I booked my medical before I got the form for it because there was a 4 week waiting list at the designated G.P nearest to me - it saved a few weeks of waiting.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:29 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

My case - LMO 2 days, TWP 8 weeks.