Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

What skills and how could I get in Canada?

What skills and how could I get in Canada?

Old Jan 24th 2010, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Vladeastasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What skills and how could I get in Canada?

Hi everyone, thanks for the information and the Wiki Articles, I just want to keep this simple, im wondering how I can move to Canada from the UK, im under 26 years old, I looked at the options for america but thats out off the question unless I marry an american girl

But surley canada has skills shortages but then mabie they train their own people for these jobs, someone told me Canada is more realistic to immigrate to because off the fact that the Population is lower. So aside from my few contacts and uncles in Toronto how and what direction could I look into to get into Canada to work even temporay via visa than get permenent citizenship, I know this is not an overnight thing and I would even look at 5-7 year timescale if I knew what my target is and goal to shoot for. So how can it be done??
Old Jan 24th 2010, 11:08 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What skills and how could I get in Canada?

Originally Posted by Vladeastasia
Hi everyone, thanks for the information and the Wiki Articles, I just want to keep this simple, im wondering how I can move to Canada from the UK, im under 26 years old, I looked at the options for america but thats out off the question unless I marry an american girl

But surley canada has skills shortages but then mabie they train their own people for these jobs, someone told me Canada is more realistic to immigrate to because off the fact that the Population is lower. So aside from my few contacts and uncles in Toronto how and what direction could I look into to get into Canada to work even temporay via visa than get permenent citizenship, I know this is not an overnight thing and I would even look at 5-7 year timescale if I knew what my target is and goal to shoot for. So how can it be done??
Judging by your post you haven't read the WIKI articles at all have you or you wouldn't be asking "how can I immigrate to Canada?".

Seeing as people love those that help themselves - I suggest you click on a few of the topics in the WIKI, more importantly the immigration related ones, as opposed to just looking at the word and pretending you've read it, then come back and ask some questions.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 11:26 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Did not like the answers in your thread of January 11 on the same subject?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648605

You may also want to re-read the Wiki articles to clarify this for you.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 2:33 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Aviator

I think he didn't because it didn't entail someone saying "here poor soul, let me do all the work for you, kick back and relax and i'll call you when I have your Canadian passport"

Lazy f****rs wind me up
Old Jan 25th 2010, 3:56 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Judging by your post you haven't read the WIKI articles at all have you or you wouldn't be asking "how can I immigrate to Canada?".

Seeing as people love those that help themselves - I suggest you click on a few of the topics in the WIKI, more importantly the immigration related ones, as opposed to just looking at the word and pretending you've read it, then come back and ask some questions.
Originally Posted by The Aviator

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
I think he didn't because it didn't entail someone saying "here poor soul, let me do all the work for you, kick back and relax and i'll call you when I have your Canadian passport"

Lazy f****rs wind me up
What can I really add, except maybe STOP FEEDING THE BLOODY TROLLS
Old Jan 25th 2010, 12:48 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

You see now this annoys me slightly as I spent quite a fair amount of time answering this guy's questions a couple of weeks ago and from the sounds of it not a single word was really read and/or understood.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:11 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
You see now this annoys me slightly as I spent quite a fair amount of time answering this guy's questions a couple of weeks ago and from the sounds of it not a single word was really read and/or understood.
So GlathHoppa aewe beegin to hunderstan awhy the oldah postas get flustrated with the layzee wankas
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

hilarious!!! this is better than watching reality TV!!!!
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:20 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
Yup I read that thread and it seemed pretty clear to me what options he had open.

Unfortunately some people think the advice on here must be useless because it isn't what they want to hear - so decide to ask the same question again in the hope of getting a different answer.