Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

The Removal Group

The Removal Group

Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

JasonnJane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Removal Group

We are looking into DIY shipping and have had a couple of quotes. The cheapest quote is with the removal group! Has anyone had any experience of these people? Any info would be greatly appreciated
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Removal Group

how much did they quote you? and for how much space?
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:47 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JasonnJane
We are looking into DIY shipping and have had a couple of quotes. The cheapest quote is with the removal group! Has anyone had any experience of these people? Any info would be greatly appreciated

You might want to read this // and this before deciding

Last edited by Siouxie; Jan 25th 2010 at 1:51 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

JasonnJane is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for this link, OMG I really cannot believe how bad they are!! Thank god I asked this question. These are the quotes I received:

Quote 1 - £1676.00 = supply of container only to port of Calgary, you would need to sort out the customs clearance, pack and load container and unload.

Quote 2 - £2728.00 = supply of container to residence in Calgary where it is unloaded for you, you need to pack and load container at collection address.

Good quotes but definatly wont be using them now...this was for 20ft container with 1000 cubic feet of space

Any advice on elite shipping for DIY shipping? I have had really good feedback so far and a good quote too
Old Jan 25th 2010, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JasonnJane
Any advice on elite shipping for DIY shipping? I have had really good feedback so far and a good quote too
I was just going to mention them. There are several threads about them and thes I've seen were positive!
Good luck