Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

what happens!!!

what happens!!!

Old Jan 31st 2009, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future
Default what happens!!!

we have had our medicals for fast track skilled worker...sent the fees..can we still get turned down if they find anything wrong with my medical results..as my partner is the main applicant...any advice appreciated
Old Jan 31st 2009, 2:33 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what happens!!!

Why would you think there's something wrong with you medically? Is there?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud of

Theoretically yes, the fees you have paid are to process the paperwork, not to buy a visa!

Unless of course you have paid your right of permanent resident fee, which would be returned if you are denied
Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:05 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

I would suggest that if your husband's health was all that mattered there would ne no point in you having a medical exam. If you are discovered to have a serious medical complaint that results in an immediate drain on Canada's medical system, I'm almost sure you could be denied entry.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:11 pm
Banned

blackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by clairemarie70
we have had our medicals for fast track skilled worker...sent the fees..can we still get turned down if they find anything wrong with my medical results..as my partner is the main applicant...any advice appreciated
Yes you can. Especially if e.g. TB is detected.