Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

What Happened to Canilink Forums?

What Happened to Canilink Forums?

Old Feb 21st 2012, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light
Default What Happened to Canilink Forums?

Any idea what happened there?

When we first looked at Canada in 2005/2006 before we put things on hold, I was registered at the Canilink forum as well as this one. It was a good place to get a second opinion on things, or answers to questions that no one could answer here.

Went over there yesterday and had to re-register as they seem to have changed their forum software, but there are only a handful of users and non are active - last post July last year and most are way older than that.

Seemed to be quite a popular and active forum once. Funny how things can change.

I also tried canada visa forums but their layout of posts seems messy and not kind on the eye.

BE gets my vote for the best foum
Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:33 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What Happened to Canilink Forums?

Originally Posted by chrisparr

Bet you say that to all the forums
Old Feb 21st 2012, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Bet you say that to all the forums
I was once told flattery will get me everywhere
Old Feb 21st 2012, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

LucyLovelock is an unknown quantity at this point

Many years ago I used to use the yahoo ones,and am still very good friends with one couple I met thru that, but they kind of fizzled out too!
x
Old Feb 21st 2012, 7:25 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

There are forums other than BE? Who knew
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 1:23 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisparr
Any idea what happened there?

When we first looked at Canada in 2005/2006 before we put things on hold, I was registered at the Canilink forum as well as this one. It was a good place to get a second opinion on things, or answers to questions that no one could answer here.

Went over there yesterday and had to re-register as they seem to have changed their forum software, but there are only a handful of users and non are active - last post July last year and most are way older than that.

Seemed to be quite a popular and active forum once. Funny how things can change.

I also tried canada visa forums but their layout of posts seems messy and not kind on the eye.

I remember the Canilink forum! Had so much help from there back in 2006 - forgot all about it until I read this thread.