Wendy's

Old Feb 28th 2009, 4:01 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wendy's

1st choice for a burger - it's got to be Wendy's - yummy, we had Wendy's for tea on Thursday, I really don't need to eat a triple.........

2nd choice would be Amburgers and Wootbeer though - it's the one my kid prefers.

We really like Arby's as well though.

Is it any surprise I started the EXFATS thread?
Old Feb 28th 2009, 4:58 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

i love a&w , was always put off wendys coz the ones in uk were pants
Old Feb 28th 2009, 5:05 pm
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

DQ does the best burgers IMO, closely followed by A&W.
Wendys is awful... looks good but tastes crap.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud of

DQ is one of the most disgusting burgers I've had the misfortune to eat. It was like a McDs but crappier (something hard to achieve).
A&W sirloin burger, yumm as far as fast food goes. Only way to truly good burgers is to make your own.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 6:28 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNikki
DQ is one of the most disgusting burgers I've had the misfortune to eat. It was like a McDs but crappier (something hard to achieve).
A&W sirloin burger, yumm as far as fast food goes. Only way to truly good burgers is to make your own.

I will agree with you on the DQ burgers - they are on par with MacDonalds YUK!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

transatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond repute

I cant believe the lack of support for harveys, someone should do a poll!

!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
I will agree with you on the DQ burgers - they are on par with MacDonalds YUK!
Strange, I've had excellent DQ burgers - nothing at all like McD's! More similar to Harvey's, but I wonder if it varies? I know DQ is seasonal in some parts of Canada.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:06 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lychee
Strange, I've had excellent DQ burgers - nothing at all like McD's! More similar to Harvey's, but I wonder if it varies? I know DQ is seasonal in some parts of Canada.
They are all franchises and even though the quality is supposed to be the same from one restaurant to another the product does vary widely.

This applies to all chains.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

kirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to all

in the intrest of research we have now finaly tried all the fast food place we could find
and all that choice is not a good thing

the best was harveys .. apparently used to be all over the place now only found in home depot it seems .. but actualy got recommended to us when we told some locals of our mad quest ...
Then A&W ...

But in the not just fast food burger places the best bet by FAR is extreme pita , yep food in a pitta bread that you dont have to be drunk to eat !!

and the worse by a long long long long way is Tacobell never never have we seen nor eaten something quite so horrid !! and thats saying something..

Also a special mention for arbys for something different and them mozzeralla stick things are addictive... not that we eat lots of junk food or anything
Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kirstya
in the intrest of research we have now finaly tried all the fast food place we could find
and all that choice is not a good thing

the best was harveys .. apparently used to be all over the place now only found in home depot it seems .. but actualy got recommended to us when we told some locals of our mad quest ...
Then A&W ...

But in the not just fast food burger places the best bet by FAR is extreme pita , yep food in a pitta bread that you dont have to be drunk to eat !!

and the worse by a long long long long way is Tacobell never never have we seen nor eaten something quite so horrid !! and thats saying something..

Also a special mention for arbys for something different and them mozzeralla stick things are addictive... not that we eat lots of junk food or anything
I think Taco Bell have just got worse for quality. I remember going to the US about 9 years ago or so and it being ok-ish for fast food. On a visit last year we were on the road quite a lot and we ended up at one. It was awful - the bean burrito was just bland slop. They were advertising a ultra-hot taco at the time - I've had spicier bowls of porridge. It just looked hot with its neo-glow red shell.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

SambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond repute

1. A&W
2. The Works
3. Harveys
4. Costco
5. Wendys & McDo
Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bodgerx
I think Taco Bell have just got worse for quality. I remember going to the US about 9 years ago or so and it being ok-ish for fast food. On a visit last year we were on the road quite a lot and we ended up at one. It was awful - the bean burrito was just bland slop. They were advertising a ultra-hot taco at the time - I've had spicier bowls of porridge. It just looked hot with its neo-glow red shell.
Yeah Taco Bell is awful now. It used to be nice. I find the sauce overpowering and sickly, yuck!!!!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:17 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
Doe's anyone wanna send me a Wendy's?

I'm craving one right now
You want a nice burger...

http://www.tomahawkrestaurant.com/
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Londonuck
You want a nice burger...

http://www.tomahawkrestaurant.com/
Never heard of them? I take it their good
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
Yeah Taco Bell is awful now. It used to be nice. I find the sauce overpowering and sickly, yuck!!!!!!!
Yes, more like Taco Hell.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.