Wendy's

Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default Wendy's

Doe's anyone wanna send me a Wendy's?

I'm craving one right now
Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:46 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wendy's

Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:46 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
Doe's anyone wanna send me a Wendy's?

I'm craving one right now
Wendy's is proof that perpetual motion can be achieved.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Yuuummmm!!!!!!!! Thank's Steve

If only it was real!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:52 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
Wendy's is proof that perpetual motion can be achieved.
Thats harsh! OK , so it isnt A&W, but its much cheaper and a couple of junior bacons sometimes hits the spot. And the drive through service is lightening quick.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by iaink
Thats harsh! OK , so it isnt A&W, but its much cheaper and a couple of junior bacons sometimes hits the spot. And the drive through service is lightening quick.
Wendy's is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Best fast food ever!!!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:00 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

A&W kicks Wendy's ass...............a large frosted mug of Root Beer and a Papa Burger
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:02 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy's is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Best fast food ever!!!
You have obviously not tried A&W

To give Wendys credit, its one of the few places with half decent salads and the baked potato / chilli option is relatively heathy option too.

But for "chain store" burgers A&W is it for me. I dont know what it is they put in the onion rings, but its like cat nip for people! And cold drinks with NO ICE is a refreshing change too. Root Beer still tastes like medicine to me though!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:04 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy's is tosh. A&W is amazing for a fast food restaurant.

Anyway, they have Wendy's in the UK!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

You have obviously not tried A&W

To give Wendys credit, its one of the few places with half decent salads and the baked potato / chilli option is relatively heathy option too.

But for "chain store" burgers A&W is it for me. I dont know what it is they put in the onion rings, but its like cat nip for people! And cold drinks with NO ICE is a refreshing change too. Root Beer still tastes like medicine to me though!
No, I have never heard of it. Will have to check it out on my next reccie!!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:06 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

No, I have never heard of it. Will have to check it out on my next reccie!!
Dont do it! Not unless you need to gain about 30lbs in order to "insulate" yourself from the winter. I'm telling you, its a slippery slope
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geo4
Wendy's is tosh. A&W is amazing for a fast food restaurant.

Anyway, they have Wendy's in the UK!
No they don't have Wendy's in the UK. They used to but closed them down in the 90's coz they weren't popular with us Brits.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dont do it! Not unless you need to gain about 30lbs in order to "insulate" yourself from the winter. I'm telling you, its a slippery slope
I have been trying to put on weight for years. This sounds like my answer!!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Louisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond reputeLouisecooke has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmmmmmmmmmm baconator.........

Wendys is the best, A and W is horrible apart from the onion rings which are the best ever! DQ does the best fries though.............
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:13 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

The thing is, they never look anything like that in reality...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.