voyager 970

Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:25 am
millymolly

mandyrawlinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default voyager 970

were do you hope to relocate????

if you go to nova scotia or vancouver, me brother reckons there's a rangers supporters club there, might help you with your choice hahahaha, hes a rangers fan, Ive got a soft spot for em but ill stick with my beloved, bristol(under achievers) city.

did you try that westcanbulk transport????
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:58 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: voyager 970

Originally Posted by [email protected]
were do you hope to relocate????

if you go to nova scotia or vancouver, me brother reckons there's a rangers supporters club there, might help you with your choice hahahaha, hes a rangers fan, Ive got a soft spot for em but ill stick with my beloved, bristol(under achievers) city.

did you try that westcanbulk transport????
Mandy is your bro in NS, if he is I will send him the latest news from the teddy bears.

This is the link to the golden gates of Ibrox for all those budding Rangers supporters.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/p...e/0,,5,00.html

No I haven't tried westcanbulk, was not aware they were maybe looking for drivers.
Will have a look tomorrow, thanks

Tell your bro that Rangers drew nil nil the other night with Artmedia, their champoins league game, they should have been up 3 nothing at half time but as usual they coudn't finish by putting the ball in the back of the net.
Motherwell on Saturday so should get a result there.

We are looking at heading for London, Ontario. We were there in July and likes what we saw, hopefully heading back out next year, maybe look at Barrie as well. What about you !!!!!!

Thanks

Eddie
Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

leadman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Mandy is your bro in NS, if he is I will send him the latest news from the teddy bears.

This is the link to the golden gates of Ibrox for all those budding Rangers supporters.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/p...e/0,,5,00.html

No I haven't tried westcanbulk, was not aware they were maybe looking for drivers.
Will have a look tomorrow, thanks

Tell your bro that Rangers drew nil nil the other night with Artmedia, their champoins league game, they should have been up 3 nothing at half time but as usual they coudn't finish by putting the ball in the back of the net.
Motherwell on Saturday so should get a result there.

We are looking at heading for London, Ontario. We were there in July and likes what we saw, hopefully heading back out next year, maybe look at Barrie as well. What about you !!!!!!

Thanks

Eddie
oh no, he lives in bristol, he flys up for the games, i think he just seen a list of worldwide fan clubs.

this westcan transport was given to me by a relocator in edmonton, so they will get you in if you go there.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 12:33 am

dwgray is an unknown quantity at this point

Try this website for supporters clubs........

http://www.narsa.ca/