Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Visiting victoria

Visiting victoria

Old Jan 13th 2016, 5:43 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visiting victoria

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick
The loop around to Duncan from Sooke, Renfrew is good to drive. If you try it some parts are at high elevation and could be lots of snow so be warned! I cannot get up to the Dams at Jordan due to snow at the moment and have to use helicopters for access. Hope to go up this week to inspect the dams following the recent earthquake. I guess they haven't failed yet as Jordan River is still there!
That is going to put a few people off the area a little- they thought they could get round in their 2005 Dodge Avenger... they might to rethink.. or do the Powerball
Old Jan 16th 2016, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visiting victoria

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
That is going to put a few people off the area a little- they thought they could get round in their 2005 Dodge Avenger... they might to rethink.. or do the Powerball
There was not as much snow as we expected. Boy the views were magnificent from the mountain tops today.