Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Vancouver Short Stay Apartments - North Van

Vancouver Short Stay Apartments - North Van

Old Jan 20th 2011, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold
Default Vancouver Short Stay Apartments - North Van

Hi
We are relocating in June and have looked at these apartments in North Vancouver as a place to stay for a few weeks while we look for a rental property.
I wondered whether anyone has any experience of them, good or bad, before we make a reservation?

Thanks
Sally
Old Jan 21st 2011, 5:10 pm
West Coast Enthusiast

Frank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud of
Default Re: Vancouver Short Stay Apartments - North Van

Originally Posted by nativenewyorker
Hi
We are relocating in June and have looked at these apartments in North Vancouver as a place to stay for a few weeks while we look for a rental property.
I wondered whether anyone has any experience of them, good or bad, before we make a reservation?

Thanks
Sally
You dont say the name or address of these apartments but North Van is a good area as a base for your first weeks in Vancouver.

This is probably where you meant:
http://www.vancouvershortstay.com

I dont know it but is a good location. Also try
http://suitedeals.com/
which I have heard is ok.

Good luck.

Warmly,

Frank
Old Jan 21st 2011, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold

Thankyou Frank.

The short stay apartments are on the edge of Victoria Park. They both look quite nice and are a similar price.....decisions decisions......why is nothing ever simple?
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 1:44 pm

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nativenewyorker
Thankyou Frank.

The short stay apartments are on the edge of Victoria Park. They both look quite nice and are a similar price.....decisions decisions......why is nothing ever simple?
Victoria Park is a nice area and close to downtown with pretty good transit links and the seabus from the quay.

the area is known as Lowerlonsdale and the park is essentially the boarder between central and lower lonsdale (lolo).

Lots of eateries and coffee shops etc within walking distance, about a 10 min walk to the quay and a further 10 mins over to downtown. Also very close to skiing and the great outdoors (about 10 - 15 mins to Cyprus)

Let me know if you need further info