Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hoping we dont get PPR .......just yet.

Hoping we dont get PPR .......just yet.

Old Jan 21st 2011, 2:29 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hoping we dont get PPR .......just yet.

Cant believe I am sitting here typing this I am hoping we dont get PPR for another few days.

I want to go home on 10th Feb and return to Canada on 4th March. If you only get 45 days to get your passports to London, then by my reckoning I can safely book my flights on 25th Jan. If we get PPR from then on, I can still go, and have enough time to get passport back to London within the time frame......................I think

I will be so glad when this is all over. For the last 2.5 years my life has been full of LMO,TWP,AOR,PPR, 2nd LMO,TWP,ECAS.............I am whole heartdly sick of it!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 2:40 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hoping we dont get PPR .......just yet.

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
Cant believe I am sitting here typing this I am hoping we dont get PPR for another few days.

I want to go home on 10th Feb and return to Canada on 4th March. If you only get 45 days to get your passports to London, then by my reckoning I can safely book my flights on 25th Jan. If we get PPR from then on, I can still go, and have enough time to get passport back to London within the time frame......................I think

I will be so glad when this is all over. For the last 2.5 years my life has been full of LMO,TWP,AOR,PPR, 2nd LMO,TWP,ECAS.............I am whole heartdly sick of it!
I'll keep my fingers crossed that it all falls into place. The process certainly tries your patience! And like you, I long for acronym free days!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

that you receive your PPR in the timeframe you want. I completely agree with you - it sooo takes over you whole life! I sometimes think I'm driving my OH to insanity regarding our appplication . Oh well, hopefully we'll have resolution soon.

Liesl
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Hang on in there babe it wont be long you are at the last hurdle.
See you in may.